Vacancies at The Victory
If you are interested in applying for any of the following positions, just give us a call at 01206 382907, or you can apply via our Facebook page.
Bar & Restaurant Staff
We are looking for Bar and Restaurant staff to join our friendly team. Applicants must be hard-working and over 18 years old.
Front of House Team Member
Pay rate based on experience – Purpose of Position:
• To deliver a Guest journey that exceeds their expectations on every visit
• To maintain cleanliness as part of an organised regime of routine
• To adhere to the service standards requirements as set by TLC Inns
• To operate on the set instructions of the Duty Manager
• To ensure that stocks are controlled, recorded and well maintained throughout the shift including pre / post shift preparation (closedowns and opens)
• To participate in the fluid running of the restaurant in and out of service to fulfil a profitable and efficient service
• To provide exemplary Guest care at every opportunity
• To actively enhance the Guest experience by using your sales techniques and training
• To prepare table setup, take orders, advise on menu, serve meals and take payments
• To actively work to help your Guests feel comfortable, welcome and important during their visit
• Work in line with the “first impressions” training
• To operate the “cardsafe” procedures for TABS
• To have pride in the drinks you are creating in line with the specifications by TLC Inns
• To follow the safe working practices in line with the cellar operating Risk Assessment
Pub Cleaner & Housekeeper
14 – 25 hrs per week
– The ideal candidate would have previous experience in this area and have a flexible attitude towards working, there is potential for extra hours to cover holidays and sickness.